Tuesday, January 27, 2009

trailers for sale or rent...

a friend of mine in ontario put together a little video of some of my blog images (out of guilt). check out his blog with the link below. if the link doesn't "link", simply copy to your browser . thxs peter / did you write the song?

Cool shots lately ... liking the urban neighbourhood scenes.

Meanwhile, I hope you don't mind, but I made a photo-video using a bunch of your blog shots and did a post with it about a week ago. It's in lieu of commenting on the blog, so now I don't feel so guilty.

Check it out at http://imageport.wordpress.com/2009/01/17/dougs-pics/ (and turn your volume up because you won't want to miss the accompanying song).

- Peter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Doug! That was excellent -- He did a really great job -- it was very enjoyable to watch. Who is Peter??

cz

Anonymous said...

Hey Doug,

That is great. I like it a lot. Can you link that to your blog. That is the ultimate comment.

d.