Monday, December 22, 2008

whitebear saskatchewan


i stopped by my sister and brother in law's cabin today/checking that all was safe and sound. had the camera, so this is a shot i did of a 'landscape feature' in the front yard.
some may remember the upright canoe as the background of the portrait i did of a friend, robert, which i posted in the summer. ah.. summer. what a change. it was a perfect/ warm, calm eve when that photo happened. however, here i am for a week or two, so i'm trying to embrace the seasons.......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good picture Doug--and you are right-we must embrace the season Mom

Anonymous said...

This shot really represents winter in cottage country.Wish I was there for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Hi Doug,

Wow, the snow sure looks beautiful out there and, yes, I remember that canoe, too!

I also like the shot of the Chalet -- looks like it brought back a few memories for Chris, as well.cz

Anonymous said...

you should never show the little bit of paradise that can be had for under 20 grand. best kept secrets and all that. Great photo of my pseudo sculpture.jh

douglas e. walker said...

and the great thing is your 'pseudo sculpture' looks cool in all seasons, jh.

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Personalized Signature:贵州信息港休闲游戏中心,我爱掼蛋网,重庆游戏中心,金游世界视频棋牌游戏中心,南通棋牌游戏中心,贵港热线休闲游戏中心,淮安棋牌游戏中心

Anonymous said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all
fishing net factory